Our vintage set of galloping horses was built in 1902 by Thomas Walker of Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
Previous owners in order are as follows;
Albert Greenway, Joseph Manning, Fred Squires, Sid Squires, Billy Bagnall, Franklins, Marks Bros.(Dymchurch), Noble's (Palace Pier, Brighton)
We purchased it from Brighton Pier in 1989. It features a 48 key page and howard percussion organ.
There are still some original parts to the ride, and a couple of years ago the centre was rebuilt to the same style as the original but using modern materials.
The ride is packed down on a 1967 ERF LV 8 wheeler, and horse box truck.